Generating temporal graphs. Details here.
Temporal extension of the Cypher graph query language. Details here.
Demonstration here: Chiaroscuro. The demonstration paper is available here: https://hal.inria.fr/lirmm-01270268
The R package ibelief aims to provide some basic functions to implement the theory of belief functions, and it has included many features such as:
- Fast Mobius Transformation to convert any of the belief measures (such as basic belief assignment, credibility, plausibility and so on) to another type;
- Some commonly used combination rules including DS rule, Smets’ rule, Yager’s rule, DP rule, PCR6 and so on;
- Some rules for making decisions;
- The discounting rules in the theory of belief functions;
- Different ways to generate random masses.
The stable version of package ibelief could be found on CRAN. The following command can be used in R to install the package:
install.packages(‘ibelief’, dependencies = TRUE)
Headwork, an open platform for complex crowdsourcing
- Platform https://headwork.irisa.fr
- Source code https://gitlab.inria.fr/druid-public/headwork
- Project website https://headwork.irisa.fr/headwork-web/
- Our Raspberry Pi cluster, ready to play !
- Our two Cozmo friends
- Some slices of the lab GPU Server IGRIDA
- Augmented reality Iristick glasses for real-time crowdsourcing experiments